Auto Parts Search
Get your copy now!
|2001 Dodge Dakota Mirror, Driver Side.|
|1994 Chevrolet Blazer License Plate Bracket, Front, A high quality, OE replacement license plate bracket; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty..|
|2013 Buick Regal Driver Side Fog Light, Driver Side Fog Light, , .|
|1971 International 1310 V8, 5 L, 304 CID Rebuilt Engine, Scout appl. Comes with oil pump kit only., Warranty: 3-Year/100,000 Mile, .|
|1996 Suzuki Sidekick Used Front Axle Assembly.|
|1995 Oldsmobile 88 Used Ignition Switch W/Key, Without floor console, Very Good.|
- All information on Automotix website is provided to our best ability. We do not assume any responsibility for errors and or incorrect application and content on the website.
- Automotix is not the seller of any of the quotes listed in the Automotive Instant Exchange software. Automotix is only the provider of the exchange software and under no circumstances is liable for any transaction between the buyers and sellers. Automotix may charge subscription fee for commercial usage.
- By placing a subscription order on Automotix, you understand the Automotix subscription is non refundable.
- All sales must be paid via credit cards only. By placing a subscription order on Automotix, you understand the Automotix fee is non refundable.
- Automotix does not warranty any of the sellers' or buyers' actions and shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damage arising from the use of any its automotive instant exchange software.
- By placing orders on Automotix software you are assuming all responsibilities
Automotive Instant Exchange Software > End User License Agreement AUTOMOTIX END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
This End User License Agreement ("Agreement") constitutes a valid and binding agreement between Automotix LLC (together with its affiliates, successors and assigns "Automotix") and you ("you," or "your") for the use of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, Network and Services, as those terms are defined below. You must enter into this agreement in order to install and use such Automotive Instant Exchange Software.
BY INSTALLING AND USING THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE.
The Automotive Instant Exchange Software and the Services are not intended for use by or availability to persons under the age limit of any jurisdiction which restricts the use of Internet-based applications and services according to age. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION AND ARE UNDER THAT JURISDICTION'S AGE LIMIT FOR USING INTERNET-BASED APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES, YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE AND YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SERVICES.
1. License Grant.Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Automotix hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to download, install and use the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, including any online or enclosed documentation, data distributed to your computer for processing and any future programming fixes, updates and upgrades provided to you (collectively, the "Automotive Instant Exchange Software") onto a computer for your sole use to install, interact with and utilize the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, including the content and features contained therein and the services and the Network related thereto ("Services"). The Automotive Instant Exchange Software may only be used in connection with the Services. As used herein, the term "Network" means the universe of computers connected to the Internet that are operating the Automotive Instant Exchange Software.
2. License Restrictions.(a) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may not: (i) remove any proprietary notices from the Services, Automotive Instant Exchange Software or any copy thereof; (ii) cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling or hacking of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, the Services or the Network; (iii) sell, assign, rent, lease, act as a service bureau, or grant rights in the Automotive Instant Exchange Software or Services, including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other entity without the prior written consent of Automotix; (iv) export or re-export the Automotive Instant Exchange Software in violation of United Kingdom export laws; (v) use the Automotive Instant Exchange Software or Services for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or charge any person for the use of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software; or (vi) use the Automotive Instant Exchange Software or Services to, or in any way that would violate any applicable law, regulation or ordinance; (vii) collect any information or communication about the Network or users of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software or Services by monitoring, interdicting or intercepting any process of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software or the Network; and (viii) use any type of bot, spider virus, clock, timer, counter, worm, software lock, drop dead device, packet-sniffer, Trojan-horse routing, trap door, time bomb or any other codes or instructions that are designed to be used to provide a means of surreptitious or unauthorized access or that are designed to distort, delete, damage or disassemble the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, the Services or the Network. Furthermore, you may not use the Automotive Instant Exchange Software or Services to develop, generate, transmit or store information that:
- (A) infringes any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary right;
- (B) is defamatory, harmful, abusive, obscene or hateful;
- (C) in any way obstructs or otherwise interferes with the normal performance of another person's use of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software or Services,
- (D) performs any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law;
- (E) is harassment or a violation of privacy or threatens other people or groups of people; and
- (F) impersonates any other person, or steals or assumes any person's identity (whether a real identity or online nickname or alias).
(b) The Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services contain confidential and trade secret information owned or licensed by Automotix, and you agree to take reasonable steps at all times to protect and maintain the confidentiality of such information.
(c) The Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services may be incorporated into, and may incorporate, technology, software and services owned and controlled by third parties. Use of such third party software or services is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable third party license agreements, and you agree to look solely to the applicable third party and not to Automotix to enforce any of your rights. All modifications or enhancements to the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services remain the sole property of Automotix. You understand that Automotix, in its sole discretion, may modify or discontinue or suspend your right to access any of its Services or use any of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software at any time, and may at any time suspend or terminate any license hereunder and disable any Automotive Instant Exchange Software you may already have accessed or installed without prior notice. Automotix reserves the right to add additional features or functions to the Automotive Instant Exchange Software. When installed on your computer, the Automotive Instant Exchange Software periodically communicates with Automotix servers. You acknowledge and agree that Automotix has no obligation to make available to you any subsequent versions of its software applications.
3. Permission to Utilize.In order to receive the benefits provided by the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, you hereby grant permission for the Automotive Instant Exchange Software to utilize the processor and bandwidth of your computer for the limited purpose of facilitating the communication between other Automotive Instant Exchange Software users.
You understand that the Automotive Instant Exchange Software will protect the privacy and integrity of your computer resources and communication and ensure the unobtrusive utilization of your computer resources to the greatest extent possible.
4. Proprietary Rights.The Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services contain proprietary and confidential information of Automotix, including copyrights, trade secrets and trademarks contained therein, which are protected by international copyright laws. Title to and ownership of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, including without limitation all intellectual property rights therein and thereto, are and shall remain the exclusive property of Automotix and its suppliers, and except for the limited license granted to you, Automotix reserves all right, title and interest in and to the Automotive Instant Exchange Software. You shall not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with Automotix's ownership of and rights with respect to the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services. You acknowledge that any unauthorized copying or unauthorized use of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software or Services is a violation of this Agreement and copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
5. Term; Termination.(a) This Agreement will be effective as of the date you accept this Agreement, thereby expressly agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth herein, and will remain effective until terminated by either party as set forth below.
(b) You may terminate this Agreement at any time provided you cease all use of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services AND destroy or remove from all hard drives, networks, and other storage media all copies of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software in your possession. Automotix may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by providing notice to you and/or preventing your access to the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and/or Services.
(c) Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason (i) all licenses and rights to use the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and the Services shall terminate and you must remove the Automotive Instant Exchange Software from your computer equipment and dispose of all originals and copies of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software in your possession, and (ii) Sections 2, 4, 5(b), and 7 through 13 shall survive such termination.
6. Payment.You acknowledge that certain functions in the Automotive Instant Exchange Software are only available to paid subscribers after a free trial period of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services (the "Free Trial Period") ends. After the Free Trial Period ends, you will be presented with the option to subscribe to the Subscription Services. If you do not wish to subscribe, you acknowledge that you can not access functions and services only available to paid subscribers. To subscribe to the Subscription Services you must agree to the terms and conditions of the Subscription Services.
7. Your Representations and Warranties.(a) You represent and warrant that (i) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to comply with its terms, (ii) you will use the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services for lawful purposes only and in accordance with this Agreement and all applicable laws, regulations and policies, (iii) you will not attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or hack the Automotive Instant Exchange Software or the Network or to defeat or overcome any encryption and/or other technical protection methods implemented by Automotix with respect to the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Automotix or other users of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, (iv) you will not take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise any of Automotix's security measures, any other individual's or entity's computer on the Network and/or otherwise sharing Services, (v) you will always provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information as requested by Automotix, and (vi) you will only use the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services on a computer on which such use is authorized by the computer's owner.
(b) You agree that you will not use any automatic or manual device or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, Network or Services, except to remove the Automotive Instant Exchange Software from a computer of which you are an owner or authorized user in a manner permitted by this Agreement. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software, Network or Services. Automotix reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations, and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations.
(c) If Automotix has reasonable grounds to suspect that your representations, warranties or promises are inaccurate or breached, Automotix may terminate this license, deny any or all use of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and/or Services, and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
8. Indemnity.You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Automotix and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and network service providers at your expense, against any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and other dispute resolution expenses) incurred by Automotix arising out of or relating to your (a) violation or breach of any term of this Agreement or any policy or guidelines referenced herein, or (b) use or misuse of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and/or Services.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.(a) THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY AUTOMOTIX, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. AUTOMOTIX FURTHER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE OR ANY SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ERROR-FREE, OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT PACKET LOSS, NOR DOES AUTOMOTIX WARRANT ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE INTERNET, OR ANY QUALITY OF CALLS MADE THROUGH THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES.
(b) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
(c) THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE IS UTILIZED AND DISTRIBUTED BY THIRD PARTIES WHICH ARE UNRELATED TO AUTOMOTIX. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INSTALLATION OF THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE WILL ALLOW THIRD PARTIES WHO ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH AUTOMOTIX THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMPUTER ("OUTSIDE PARTIES"). YOU AGREE THAT AUTOMOTIX WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LOSS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AS STATED IN PARAGRAPH 9(a) ABOVE, RESULTING FROM ANY ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THE OUTSIDE PARTIES.
(d) As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions set forth in this Section 9, some of these exclusions may not apply to you.
10. Limitation of Liability.(a) IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTOMOTIX, ITS AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR NETWORK SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY), FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF DATA, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF AUTOMOTIX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(b) YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES IS TO UNINSTALL AND CEASE USE OF SUCH Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES.
(c) As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions set forth in this Section 10, some of these exclusions may not apply to you.
11. Emergency Calls.BY ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICES DO NOT AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO SUPPORT OR CARRY EMERGENCY CALLS TO ANY TYPE OF HOSPITALS, LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, MEDICAL CARE UNITS OR ANY TYPE OF EMERGENCY SERVICES OF ANY KIND AND THAT AUTOMOTIX, ITS AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND NETWORK SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE NOT NOR SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR SUCH CALLS.
12. Electronic Signatures and Agreements.You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on the button labeled "SUBMIT", "DOWNLOAD", "I ACCEPT" or such similar links as may be designated by Automotix to download the Automotive Instant Exchange Software to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are submitting a legally binding electronic signature and are entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by this Agreement. Pursuant to any applicable statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES. Further, you hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records.
13. General Provisions.Automotix reserves all rights not expressly granted herein. Automotix may modify this Agreement at any time by providing such revised Agreement to you or posting the revised Agreement on its website located at www.Automotix.net. Your continued use of the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and/or Services shall constitute your acceptance of such revised Agreement. You may not assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a partnership or joint venture between you and Automotix. Should any term or provision hereof be deemed invalid, void or unenforceable either in its entirety or in a particular application, the remainder of this Agreement shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect. The failure of Automotix at any time or times to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect its right at a later time to enforce the same unless the same is waived in writing. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law rules. Any legal proceeding arising out or relating to this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of any court of the United Kingdom sitting in London and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. The terms set forth in this Agreement and any related service agreements constitute the final, complete and exclusive agreement with respect to the Automotive Instant Exchange Software and Services and may not be contradicted, explained or supplemented by evidence of any prior agreement, any contemporaneous oral agreement or any consistent additional terms. Automotix may at its sole discretion assign this Agreement to a subsidiary or sister company, without giving prior notice.
|YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND THE RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. BY CONTINUING TO INSTALL THE Automotive INSTANT EXCHANGE SOFTWARE, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND GRANT TO AUTOMOTIX THE RIGHTS SET FORTH HEREIN.|