Fast Shipping Nationwide:
We offer FAST shipping on all orders to the U.S. continental 48 U.S. states. We can ship anywhere in the contiguous U.S. including residential and commercial addresses. We do not require a core charge or the return of the engine core. If you need a lift gate, we also offer it for free upon request at checkout. Our standard delivery time is 3-5 business days after processing your order. Want it faster? Shop for items nearest you.
We ship to Canadian buyers from our Canadian locations. Other Canadian orders will be subject to product transfer cost, Canadian duties and taxes.
Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico orders:
Orders outside of the continental 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico) may be subject to additional shipping charges for extra freight costs.
*Note: Some part types have shipping restrictions based on their size or fragile nature. We have different options to accomodate the shipment of these part types, and will work with you to find the best solution.
We offer one YEAR limited warranty on all our used parts, engines and transmissions. Our parts, engines and transmissions are unmatched for their level of quality, warranty and price. Buy with confidence with us knowing the parts you're buying are insurance-grade OEM quality, guaranteed to fit and warrant by a solid company. Click here to access our full warranty disclaimer.
We offer extended warrantees on most parts, engines and transmission, at competitive prices.
Claims related to the overheating and/or improper lubrication of the engine or its components are not covered by this warranty. Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. All other parts that may be provided are Accessories and Extra Parts. No warranty is provided for any such parts that are attached, including parts such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, and manifolds. All warranties are null and void if:
- The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The part is installed or operated outside the United States.
- The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
- The part is sold "As Is" as indicated on the front of invoice or in a website's terms.